The Salt Lake Valley—an undeniable extension of Summit Vista’s amenities
Recreation and Entertainment
Need to find a birthday gift for your nephew? Fancy a nice dinner or coffee date? Or maybe some fresh air along the river—just you and the birds? The breadth of activities lying just beyond Summit Vista will astound you.
• Waltz up and down the creek-lined promenades at Salt Lake City’s newest shopping destination, City Creek Mall
• Hit major brands and Utah’s largest cinema at Jordan Landing
• Delight in Swedish style, décor, and meatballs at cost-effective Ikea
Out and about
• Venture into the nearby Wasatch-Cache National Forest to explore 1.6 million acres of protected land
• Visit the historic Henry J. Wheeler farm for a 19th century farmstead immersion
• Stroll through the Red Butte Garden & Arboretum for nature trails and outdoor concerts
• Get gussied up for the Utah Symphony or Ballet West Dance Company at Abravanel Hall
• Support Real Salt Lake alongside energetic soccer fans at Rio Tinto Stadium
• Catch a Sundance Film Festival screening at the Eccles Theater
Learning something new is one of the best ways to stay engaged and active at all stages of life. Thankfully, the Valley has its scholarly side too.
• Lose yourself in a literary classic at the West Jordan Library
• Peruse the course list at Salt Lake Community College (SLCC) and pursue a new interest. Art History? Cultural Anthropology?
The Salt Lake Valley is expansive, but traveling to its furthest reaches is convenient, fast and simple with these transportation options at your disposal.
• TRAX stations: Utah’s public transportation is just minutes from Summit Vista, linking up all major parts of the city
• Free shuttle buses: Provided by Summit Vista, get to and from desirable shops, outlets, and entertainment venues
• Taxi services: Hire your own “personal driver” and go anywhere you like with Lyft and Uber
Remember, a day in the life at Summit Vista is really just a day in the life of a Utahn—only better.